I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His Name together.
(Psalm 34:1-3)
Is the size of our new baby who is eight weeks old in utero right now. Due June 13, 2009. To see a picture scroll down and it'll be on the right. We are very excited about this new little one!!
Congrats Renee & Joel! How exciting! I sure miss you guys, and think of all those good times in SBS... doesn't that seem like sooo long ago? I really enjoy reading your blog- toss me a line sometime and I'll be praying for your family! xoxo
yay for grape nut!!! You guys will be in my prayers and heart. May this baby bring extra blessing to your lives and hearts! :)
ReplyDelete-Kristin Crume (maria's friend)
Woo Hoo!! Doing a happy dance for you guys! Praying for little Grape Nut and you guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your little blessing with the rest of us!
Congrats Renee & Joel! How exciting! I sure miss you guys, and think of all those good times in SBS... doesn't that seem like sooo long ago? I really enjoy reading your blog- toss me a line sometime and I'll be praying for your family! xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Praying for you guys! Love you!
ReplyDelete