I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His Name together. (Psalm 34:1-3)
Congratulations! Sort of looks like my Metro-truck :)Dad S
Nice doe Joel! Way to go!Kelley
That'll be good eating, Joel! Hope I get one too. Planning to go out on Monday afternoon and probably the following Saturday.Love,Dad P
ben and elizabeth are laughing - in a very kind way - about the suv with the deer on the back.and YAY GOD about the deer and the freezer!
Joel!!! That's Bambi!! awwww :( I'd toiletpaper your tent for that.
Congratulations! Sort of looks like my Metro-truck :)
ReplyDeleteDad S
Nice doe Joel! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteKelley
That'll be good eating, Joel! Hope I get one too. Planning to go out on Monday afternoon and probably the following Saturday.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dad P
ben and elizabeth are laughing - in a very kind way - about the suv with the deer on the back.
ReplyDeleteand YAY GOD about the deer and the freezer!
Joel!!! That's Bambi!! awwww :( I'd toiletpaper your tent for that.
ReplyDelete