Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Moving

Through a friend's neighbor, we became acquainted with a cute two bedroom house about five blocks from where we currently live. I (Renee) will take a picture and put it on the blog when I get the opportunity. The house has a front yard, a laundry room (big plus!), a small kitchen, a deck in the back, a shed, good neighbors, and plenty of storage space. We will be paying double rent for the month of September and taking our time moving in and out and cleaning. Joel and I are both at peace with God about moving into this place.
Some other highlights for the upcoming weeks:

Clyde and Pat (who we stayed with during our time in the cities with Emily) are coming! They are camping near __________ and staying for four days.

Steve and Nancy (Joel's parents) are meeting and camping with us in the middle of ___ for 7 days.

James and Debbie (Renee's parents) are tentatively coming to visit in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment