I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His Name together. (Psalm 34:1-3)
Monday, 25 February 2008
.please pray.
Tuesday, the 26th of Feb, we go to the hospital to recieve another ultrasound and look at June Bug's heart. Also scheduled is a consultation with the Pediatric Cardiologist. Please pray for complete healing. To see more details as to what is going on, please read blog post 'through it all'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Renee and Joel, I am praying for you, for complete healing for your 'June Bug' and continued safety for your whole family. Our GOD is a BIG GOD and there is Nothing HE cannot do...
ReplyDeleteWe trust in HIM completely...as HE knows our every desire and need.
I so want to talk with you Renee...I will try again soon... Know that I love you and am praying for you all.
Take every thought captive...don't allow the enemy to take you into fear...Our GOD will never leave you...HE is there...ready to 'calm the water'....I'll be praying.
Deb Maxa